Customers choose TVS because of a demonstrated ability to exhibit thought leadership in the verification space. TVS has a proven track record of delivering to clients for complex verification programs, active industry engagement through conferences and seminars and providing industry-leading verification training programs.
TVS brings improvements to customer verification through a thorough verification process built on experience from the past 25 years. Customers have the flexibility to use the TVS verification flow (which has been successfully proven at multiple customer locations) or to ask TVS to follow their own process.
Focus in a niche area of expertise gives customers the confidence to outsource the complete verification activity to TVS. A successful track record of delivering end-to-end verification programs for ASIC/SoC/FPGA has made TVS a preferred verification partner.
Customers have benefited from TVS’ ability to quickly ramp up to meet resource requirements, for example
- ST – 10 resources within three weeks
- Infineon – 7 resources in three weeks
- NXP – 10 resources within a month
- LGE – 5 resources within three weeks
Customer confidence in TVS’ ability to build and retain stable, high performing verification teams has led to TVS high client retention rates.
- Infineon – 5 years
- Nvidia – 4 years
- NXP – 2 years
TVS provides custom-made VIP’s in native System Verilog/UVM or e/eRM with the ability to interface with customer models in a very flexible manner. Benefits to customer are:
- Access to proven VIP
- Open source allows easier debug
- Flexible licensing model provides clients with a very good cost advantage
Customers can reduce their verification turnaround times by leveraging TVS’ in-house tools which are specifically developed to address verification pain points.
- asureSign – Verification signoff and management tool
- Run Manager – Test case management and report generation
- Register Modelling – Managing register specification information across various design phases (IP, Sub-system, SoC and Post-Silicon)
Proven Track Record
Customers choose to work with TVS because of a successful track record of verification execution at semiconductor majors such as Infineon, NXP, STMicro, Ericsson, Nvidia etc. Read our Customer Case Studies and Customer Quotes.
Customer training requirements in any verification area can be addressed via customized training programs provided through Doulos, TVS’ exclusive training partner in India. TVS’ customers have benefited from these programs which are conducted by highly experienced SV/UVM and SystemC TLM experts from Europe.
Flexible Engagement Models
Customers have the flexibility to choose from a variety of engagement models
- Fixed price vs. T&M
- Resource augmentation vs. managed services
- Onsite or offshore vs. blended models
Find out more
For more information or to discuss you requirements, please Contact Us