Job Code: HWDIND_06
Job Description :
- Design and development of Analog or Mixed signal macros in cutting edge process technologies: mostly in 16nm
- Various phases of Analog design: transistor level design, circuit simulation, parasitic extraction, post layout simulations and layouts.
- Design and integration of analog/mixed-signal circuits such as PLLs, DLLs, SERDES, Data Converters, high-speed interface circuits.
- Most of the work will be on very high-speed design: 10 – 100 Gbps.
- Responsibilities will include block level ownership of design, unit level verification, design reviews.
- Hands-on design and/or layout of a block would be required.
- Responsible for on time delivery and quality of deliverable.
- Plans and schedules his work within team to meet project milestones.
- Ensures compliance with all checks at each stage of the design flow.
- Active involvement in problem solving and implementing opportunities for improvement.
- Mentoring/coaching other design team members on technical issues.
- Work with multiple sites in a team environment particularly with offices in the US/Canada
Prior Experience Requirements:
- Experience in the design of analog circuits for high-speed communication (10Gbs and above) preferred
- Understand the design of analog blocks used in PHY chips for high-speed communications: equalizer, PLL, CDR, high-speed DAC, ADC.
- Experience with high frequency designs.
- Good communication skills and the ability and desire to work as a team.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge/Experience of top-level SoC design a plus
- Experience with 28nm and finer geometries highly desirable
- Noncompromisable Requirements Expert in Analog circuit design and analysis
- Hands-on experience designing high-speed analog blocks
Experience Level : 4-12 years of hands-on design experience
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]