To provide automation test engineering expertise on a variety of project(s) for our clients. Deliver the latest automation frameworks and technologies with a high standard of testing knowledge / QA best practice.
Main Responsibilities and Opportunities:
- Automation test engineer role on several deployments, at client sites
- Technical automation testing expertise on variety of projects, utilising understanding of IT architecture and implementation of automation frameworks
- Compiling and agreeing detailed automation test plans and test scripts.
- Co-ordination of test activities with other Test Agencies (where applicable).
- Raising and tracking issues/defects in accordance with the clients process and procedures.
- Generation and management of associated test documentation.
- At least 3 years+ experience of QA testing and automation test delivery
- Working knowledge of open source automation:Selenium / Java / Python / Groovy.
- Good knowledge of at least one programming language, ideally C++
- Experience of application program interface (API)-based web service testing
- Conversion of functional requirements and specifications analysis into automation test cases
- Ability to work in an agile / DevOps environment
- End to end testing experience, including knowledge of procedures for functional and non-functional tests, and test environments.
- Root cause analysis of defects and impact analysis of code change
- Automation of test cases by implementing automation frameworks
- Technical understanding of Software development paradigms and Software Life Cycles
- Has some experience performance testing using a tool such as JMeter.
- Comfortable with JIRA
- Some exposure to testing mobile apps for Android and IOS.
- Working knowledge of HP ALM or quality centre.
- Clear and effective communication skills at all levels.
- Degree or equivalent in Engineering, Electronics, Computing, Telecommunications.
- Minimum ISTQB/ISEB Foundation level certification
- A level of UK security clearance would be advantageous.
Experience: 3+ Years
Location : UK
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]