- Demonstrated experience in C# based coding for embedded system testing or system verification/validation.
- Experience with C# hands on coding, verification/validation activity for at-least 2 to 3 years.
- Demonstrated experience in testbench architecture creation, Test plan creation ( based on C# ).
- Good understanding of the ASIC IC validation flow using C# as Testing language.
- Must have worked with at-least 2 to 3 projects end to end.
- Should be hands on with Microsoft visual studio C# / .Net
- Good understanding of the SW release flow
- Good analytical ability, problem solving skills, debugging skills.
- Hardware knowledge ( understanding of Digital logic IC’s ) is desirable.
- Knowledge of ISO 14443 protocol is desirable.
- Familiarity with various ISO 14443 contact less readers, lab equipment is nice to have.
Experience: 6 to 8 years / 5 to 6 year
Package: Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]