Job Code: HWVUSA060717_09
- Digital ASIC Design Team is currently seeking candidates for a senior position responsible for the implementation of advanced DFT/DFD(design for test/design for debug) techniques for low power, high performance and highly integrated SoCs including CODEC and highspeed PHY & SerDes systems.
- The successful candidate will help in the deployment of DFT methodologies that reduce test cost, increase production quality and enhance yield learning.
- Responsibilities include: Deployment and implementation of advanced DFT/DFD(design for test/design for debug) techniques for low power, high performance and highly integrated SoCs including CODEC and highspeed PHY & SerDes systems.
- Deployment of DFT methodologies that reduce test cost, increase production quality and enhance yield learning.
- Bachelors degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering plus experience with the following: DFT/DFD techniques for high performance processors Ccorebased test methodology and scan isolation Fault modeling Stuckat, Transition, Path Delay, GateExhaustive, IDDQ, and other advanced DFT models JTAG, MBIST, Scan Compression, ATPG, Fault Simulation and at speed testing Industry ATPG tools: Mentor Fastscan, Synopsys Tetramax, or Cadence Encounter Test ATPG tools Synopsys DFTC scan insertion Logic Design, VHDL, Verilog RTL, verification, and static timing analysis One or more of the following languages: C, C++, TCL or Perl Industry simulation tools such as VCS, Modelsim, or others Silicon bringup, debug, and validation of DFT features on ATE
- Experience in Mentor tools for ATPG and Coverage Analysis.
- Experience with formal verification tools such Verplex, Formality, etc.
- Knowledge and experience of timing closure and industry tools like PrimeTime and PTSI
- Experience with other industry tools such as Vera, Spyglass, 0in, Jasper, RedHawk, PrimePower
Education: Required: Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master’s, Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
Job Status: Full Time
Work Location: California – San Diego
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]