Job Code: HWDIND_02
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering with 3-5 years’ experience in FPGA design/STA
- Experience with design flows utilizing Unix/Linux, EDA Tools and Verilog/VHDL
- Very good understanding of timing concepts,
- Experience in Static Timing Analysis, Delay Calculation, Timing Reporting, Constraints handling
- Scripting and automation skills in Perl and TCL
- Candidate must possess passion and commitment for completing projects on time.
- Candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of FPGA architectures would be useful.
Experience: 3 to 5 years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]