- Safety Analyses development for Safety related Xilinx products (FMEA, FMEDA, DFA, FTA)
- Drive and support engineering activities according to ISO26262 standards during products concept and development phases.
- Work cross-functionally with SoC design groups, software development, and system design to ensure system, software, silicon, and IP compliance to the functional safety standards and requirements.
- Support tool adoption to facilitate implementation of ISO26262 compliant processes.
- Promote safety culture and guide roll out of ISO26262
- Support internal/external ISO26262 process/product audits.
- BE+ in EE/ECE/CS or related/relevant engineering discipline.
- knowledge of ISO26262 functional safety methodology and standard,
- Past hands-on experience in implementing functional safety processes across complete system engineering lifecycle for ADAS systems.
- Hands on experience with tools that support Safety Engineering lifecycle
Experience: 4+ Years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV to [email protected]