Do you enjoy designing ICs that are used by millions of end users?Like to see your work appear in big name consumer products?
If so then join our IC Design team to design and implement our innovative network display products which are natively supported in a number of operating systems including Chrome, Windows, Mac and Linux.
You will be involved in many or all aspects of the design process from specification and architecture through RTL design of modules, functional verification, synthesis and timing closure, to silicon validation and production test.
Optimisation and enhancement of device level architecture are also key aspects of this role.
The boring part of our advert:
To excel in this job, it is likely that you have a proven track record of multiple successful chip development cycles at 40nm and below, experience of FPGA prototyping, knowledge of PCB development, must have a ‘can do’ attitude and will be willing to work on any part of the flow as required in this dynamic and exciting environment.
- RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
- Experience of 40nm SoC designs
- Experience of integrating external IP
- Good Engineering degree or equivalent
- Excellent team-working skills
- Synthesis, timing closure and STA
- PCB development
- FPGA experience
- C or Assembler programming
- Network/Interface experience (USB, Ethernet, 802.11x, PCIe)
- Video and Audio experience
- Comfortable with Linux operating system
Location : UK
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]