Do you enjoy verifying ICs that will be used by millions of end users?Like to see your work appear in big name consumer products?
If so, then join our IC Design team to focus primarily on verification of our complex SoC devices but will also work with the team to enhance our existing SoC verification methodology using next generation verification techniques including high level verification languages.
The role may also involve many or all parts of the flow from block or system level specification and RTL design of modules for use in IC or FPGA, through functional verification, synthesis and timing closure, to silicon validation and production test.
The boring bits:
You will have a ‘can do’ attitude and will be passionate about verification and will be key to the continuous improvement of our verification environment, allowing us to continue developing leading edge ICs, and be willing to work on any part of the flow as required in this dynamic and exciting environment.
- High-level Verification Language (SystemVerilog preferred, or Specman E)
- Experience of the following verification techniques:
- Assertion based verification
- Random test benches
- Functional coverage
- Experience of SoC designs
- RTL design (VHDL or Verilog)
- Good Engineering degree or equivalent
- Team working and Flexibility
- Formal equivalence checking
- C or Assembler programming
- FPGA experience
- Network/Interface experience (USB, Ethernet, 802.11x, PCIe)
- Video experience
Location : UK
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]