As a member of the Infrastructure team, work will be a mixture of both development and support, ranging from implementation & deployment of core systems, to maintenance tasks and tutoring on how best to use the services we provide.
Our day-to-day work is dynamic and the following are examples of tasks you are likely to be involved in:
- Providing infrastructure solutions for development teams across IoT, mobile, enterprise and networking segments
- Multi site deployments, maintenance and performance optimisationof core systems
- Providing timely analysis and resolution of issues reported by our stakeholders
- Providing technical support, advice and direction to stakeholders
- Investigation and implementation of new systems/features
- Requirements analysis and task breakdown
- Communication &collaboration with engineering IT and other ARM infrastructure groups
A successful candidate will be flexible, with a variety of software development skills and a commitment to extend the breadth and depth of their knowledge.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in a DevOps/Infrastructure position
- A demonstrable good level of proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Python, Java, C, C++, Perl and a willingness and capability to learn more.
- Experience in Unix (Linux) Systems Administration and shell scripting
On top of this, you will need to have production deployment experience with one or more of the following technology areas:
- Software build and test solutions such as Jenkins, Buildbot, LAVA.
- Version control and code review systems such as Git, Gerrit, Reviewboard
- Automation tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, CFEngine, Foreman
- Virtualization and cloud technologies such as Docker, Vagrant, OpenStack, Kubernetes, RHEV etc.
- Monitoring, Metrics and results visualization tooling
- Development boardbuild/test farm
- Web application development with Django or similar
You will make the biggest impact in this role if you are:
- Highly resourceful.
- Hard working.
- Passionate about making a difference.
- Able to work independently and in a distributed team
- Flexible and open to new challenges
Location : Cambridge, UK
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]