Job Description :
- Layout in advanced CMOS technologies including floorplan, placement, routing, DRC, LVS etc.
- Should have worked on 16nm and below technology nodes on various analog mixed signal blocks such as PLL, Bandgap, ADC, DAC, SERDES, IO etc.
- Engineer should be well versed with tools such as Virtuoso/XL/GXL, IC12.1, Calibre etc.
- Exposure to automated place and route tools such as ICC, SOC Encounter etc. would be added advantage
- Engineer is required to work with circuit designers to meet design specifications.
- This job requires excellent teamwork, good communication and strong problem solving skills.
Qualification : Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronics engineering
Experience level : 5-8 years of experience in Analog Mixed Signal Layout
Engagement Duration : 6 months (till Sep end)
No. of positions : 3
Job Location: Bangalore
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]