- As a Development Support Engineer you will have responsibility for providing protocol support to customers using advanced 3GPP protocol software development & test products.
- Strong understanding and knowledge in following technologies => LTE, LTE –A, IMS, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, and GSM/GPRS
- As a member of Onsite Support team, you will utilize cutting edge 3GPP protocol knowledge, deep product expertise, and effective customer communication to enable customers to identify customer UE issues and/or identify issues with our products.
- Candidate expected to be responsible for testing and verifying physical layer and/or protocol requirements, will work with development and verification teams in closing the gaps
- Ability to work on Protocol Layer1, Layer 2 and layer 3 areas efficiently
- Analyse Network trace & Mobile and Chipset logs to identify problems and develop investigation strategies
- Support will also include the installation, maintenance, and support of our test systems during test evaluation
- We are looking for candidates in LTE protocol stack (PHY/MAC/RLC) with in-depth working/debugging experience.
- Solid understanding of digital communications systems, RF propagation, CDMA, OFDM, telecommunications concepts
- High level understanding in 3GPP standards (Rel7/8/9/10/11)
- Understanding of software development and testing concepts for wireless handsets or Network side for various air interface standards LTE, LTE –A, IMS, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, GSM/GPRS
- Familiarity with commercial Test design framework, protocol trace & analysis tools desired,
- Previous work experience in Sanity, Integration Testing for a Chipset developer is added advantage
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]