LTE L2 Development
We are looking for candidates with in-depth working experience and tasks comprising in-depth analysis, implementation and support LTE Layer 2.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- LTE System Level Knowledge and ability to understand and appreciate role and interaction of components in overall context of the system.
- Thorough understanding of and prior experience in architecting and designing Multi realtime threaded systems.
- Knowledge of LTE MAC, RLC and PDCP Layers. Exposure to L1 interface and high level knowledge of L1 Procedures is important.
- Knowledge of RRC, S1AP and RRM would be beneficial.
- Good knowledge of UNIX and Clear case will be an advantage
- Good Knowledge of IP Networking.
- Good programming Skill.
- Knowledge of LTE Mac Scheduler.
- Any exposure to Aricent Protocol Stack is an advantage.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to sustenance of the software by means of handling queries, RCA for field issues, defect analysis, debug & fix in areas related to LTE L2 Layer
- Work with development engineering, test and support engineers to develop the solutions for customer issues
- Support the manager/PLM/release lead with design estimates & schedules for new enhancements
- Provide technical guidance and own troubleshooting tasks related to system level issues.
- Bachelors in CS/ECE/EEE
- 7 to 12 years
No of Positions
- 2 (Immediate)
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability