- Software design (leading discussion and architectural definition of key technologies of Linux kernel, Android and Android wear )
- Define new optimization solutions and new features about mobile product software system; provide guidance to and work with software team to implement these features and optimizations.
- Develop and build Mobile software which involve implementing key component code for Mobile devices (Smartphone, Wear and IoT devices).
- Track and work with various mobile-related open source communities, participate in developer conferences and summits.
- A minimum of 8 years of software development experience in Mobile system.
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in CS, EE
- Expert knowledge and experience of developing kernel and user space device drivers for Linux/Android.
- Strong knowledge of the ARM architecture.
- Strong knowledge of memory management or CPU schedule
- Knowledge of Mobile power management techniques or security technologies.
- Experience of software profiling, instrumentation and optimization.
- Familiarity with open-source project development cycles and contribution processes.
- Experience with C/C++, assembly programming.
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]