Job Code: HWDUSA060717_17
- The Validation team works closely with architects, designers, verification engineers, software engineers, and customers.
- The team is currently seeking candidates specifically in SOC validation and integration in presilicon emulation and postsilicon regression, PVT test areas.
- Technical disciplines, languages and methodologies included in this team are: Validation
content development, test, and debug HW & SW debug Embedded programming, driver development and test
- With at least 4 years of SW/FW development experience. Skillset Experienced
in Low Level software development in Assembly or C.
- Knowledge of SOC architecture and in depth knowledge of at least one sub system (DDR, CPU, Power Management, Clocks, etc.)
- Firmware and driver development experience Test contents development for
CPU, DDR, Power, and Performance Kernel experience okay.
- Software/Hardware Debug skills ARMV8 knowledge and experience
- Candidates with the following experiences are preferred: Silicon bringup and functional validation Using lab equipment Basic debug skills to isolate issues between HW & SW, modules, and devices Knowledge of PVT, TCU, Fmax, Vmin, etc
Education: Required: Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master’s, Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering
Job Status: Full Time
Work Location: California – San Diego
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]