Are you able to analyze and solve technical problems that span the boundaries between Software ASIC Firmware, hardware design and compliance?
Do you enjoy liaising and networking with industry peers during conferences and meetings and provide summaries of market and technical intelligence?
Enjoy leading small projects working with 3rd parties to quickly turn ideas into working proto-types?
You’ll need an active interest and knowledge in one or more areas such as video compression, communication protocols (e.g. Ethernet, USB, PCIe) and CPU, GPU hardware to be able to assist in promoting DisplayLink technology to key customers and partners at Engineer to CTO level. Being aware of industry standards and changes in design processes will assist you in exploring industry systems/technologies to provide advice if they are relevant and exploitable.
Additional responsibilities / tasks include:
- Working with Sales and Marketing to promote the benefits.
- Working independently using initiative but also work as part of a team dependent on the task.
- Contribute to cross functional teams in software, embedded software chip development, security and testing.
- Review and validate both board designs and silicon devices.
- Provide design advice to OEMs and partner companies.
- Support other departments with system related issues.
- Perform feasibility studies and technical investigations.
- Creating and managing PCB designs, software and firmware for fast prototyping.
- Managing small outsourced projects from start to finish.
- Creating internal and customer facing application notes and technical reports.
- Supporting the generation of new ideas for IP and patents.
Location : UK
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]