- As an Engineer you will have responsibility for providing protocol and technical support to customers using advanced 3GPP protocol software development & test products.
- Strong understanding and knowledge in following technologies =>LTE, LTE –A, IMS, WCDMA, TDS-CDMA and GSM/GPRS
- As a member of Support team, you will utilize the cutting edge 3GPP protocol knowledge, deep product expertise, and effective customer communication to enable customers to identify customer UE issues and/or identify issues with our products.
- Ability to work on Layer 2 and layer 3areas efficiently.
- Analyse Network logs to identify problems and develop investigation strategies.
- Be able to interface/coordinate with other teams within the organization as required.
- We are looking for candidates in 3G <E protocol stack (PHY/MAC/RLC/RRC) with in-depth working/debugging experience.
- Understanding of digital communications systems, CDMA, OFDM, telecommunications concepts
- High level understanding in 3GPP standards (Rel7/8/9/10/11)
- Understanding of testing concepts for wireless handsets or Network side for various air interface standards LTE, LTE –A, IMS, TD-SCDMA, WCDMA, GSM/GPRS with minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Good understandingand hands on knowledge on LTE/WCDMA/GERAN/TDSDMA.
- Previous work experience in Sanity, Integration Testing for a Chipset developer is added advantage
Experience: 1 to 2 Years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]