- In this role, candidate will be part of a performance lab characterization and validation of RF SoC.
- Typically requires a minimum of 4-7 years’ experience in RF/Communications test development, debug, and reporting.
- Strong RF background and familiarity with RF-systems fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of RF test equipment (network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, vector signal analyzer, vector signal generator, OBT’s etc.).
- Expertise in test and script development (Python, PERL, TCL).
- Good knowledge of wireless technologies like – Wifi, BT, 4G,3G
- Working knowledge of RF, and general wireless systems measurements (i.e. IP3, NF, ACPR, phase noise, lock time, etc.).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Bench test, debug, and characterization of RF SoC including transmitters, receivers, PLL, power amplifiers, ADC/DAC, crystal oscillators, and PMU.
- RF system characterization measuring EVM, phase noise, sensitivity, DeSense, Regulatory and other radio parameters.
- Debug of chip level or board level issues.
- Set-up and maintenance of lab test environment.
- Development and execution of scripts, i.e. Python, to automate RF testing.
- Generation of RF design/verification/test report.
- Interface with RF systems and integration teams, test interface methodology and programming sequence, and RF calibration programming.
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV to [email protected]