- The project scope is to develop new radio technology for 5G at high frequencies (24 – 40 GHz) and some new radio based products for 4G.
- You will work with leading a team developing new radio chips, including amplifiers, mixers, filters, attenuators and switches with supporting functions such as bandgaps and LDOs.
- The team’s tasks will include full project cycle tasks from on chip requirements systemization, electrical design, layout, lab measurements and iteration.
- You will also work with industrialization; support foundry with test development and reliability qualification.
- The scope of the work is primarily analog, a minor part is digital.
- The team sizes will vary from some 10 to 20 people.
Competence/Experience – Mandatory:
- Long experience from RFIC design and/or RFIC layout, and/or lab measurements
- Experience from working with BiCMOS and/or CMOS
- Experience from working with high frequencies
Competence/Experience – Optional:
- Experience from on chip requirement systematization
- Experience from industrialization and test development
- Experience working with signal paths blocks such as amplifiers, mixers, filters, attenuators and switches
- Experience from working with analog design tools
- Experience from working with electromagnetic simulation tools
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV to [email protected]