Senior ASIC Validation Lead
- As an ASIC validation leader you will be the E2E responsible within radio design to ensure the new digital ASICs performance and introduction.
- You will lead high performing teams to plan and perform advanced tests and to analyze the results.
- You will be working with state of the art designs leading skilled designers from different disciplines.
- You will work in an international environment in close cooperation with other design sites across the world.
- Good understanding of DFT concepts and flows, test structures and test techniques
- DFT implementation using DC/RC, Tessent/Tmax, SMS/Mentor memory BIST, Mentor B-scan
- Expertise in ATPG tools and coverage analysis, ATPG Pattern Simulation & Retarget (Zero Delay & SDF)
- Implementation of DFT specification for blocks, independently handle IP verification
- Good exposure to Synthesis & STA tool. Assist STA team in timing closure for DFT modes
- Good scripting skills (TCL/Perl)
- Responsible for driving the validation specification with all involved stakeholders.
- Responsible to lead the execution of the validation/integration plans together with the design teams.
- Be a vital part of the radio core team, plan and follow up activities according to project plan.
- In close cooperation with the target projects plan how to introduce new ASICs into new platform products.
- Lead the cross-functional validation team and execute according to project/validation plan.
- Be a part of a global governance and support other design sites with needed knowledge in the area.
- 6+ years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability