Key Words: Power Electronics Engineer, Digital Control, DSP, FPGA, CPLD
About the position
We are currently looking for a Senior Power Electronics Designer with strong knowledge on DSP/CPLD/FPGA programming to our Engineering Competence Centre to take on the challenge within Power Electronics with completely Digital control. The work will be done in very close cooperation with our design teams in Kista and in China.
In this position you will be responsible for design of converters in the field of power electronics with special focus on Digital control. The work includes analysis and experimental work in our lab environment.
Essential Skills required
- We expect more than 2 years experiences on Power Electronics Design including Digital controller CPLD /DSP/FPGA programming.
- We are also searching for persons with deep understanding of development of algorithms and of simulations.
- An experience from various CPU families is very much appreciated, especially from Texas instruments.
- The candidate should have solid experience of SMPS magnetic material selection and design and verification for mass production.
- We would prefer if the candidate has the ability to analyze the overall unit cost and its reliability and also possesses knowledge of lighting protection and grounding design in the power area.
- We also expect the candidate to have a sincere interest of novel power techniques and development trends.
- We require PhD degree in electrical engineering with mention on power electronics or equivalent background
Experience: 4+ Years
Location: Bangalore, India.
How To Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]