- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3-6 years’ experience testing embedded software applications, specifically Infotainment.
- Ability to understand software requirements and software architectures.
- 3-5+ years of Android software development or testing.
- Demonstrated experience functioning in a highly collaborative, demanding, and fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of tools and procedures related to Android system testing.
- Working knowledge of SDLC, functional and non-functional software testing, and various test design methodologies (function, performance, stress, load, risk-based, scenario, etc.,).
- At least one scripting language (Perl, Python, etc.,).
- Defect tracking tools (Bugzilla, etc.).
- Test management tools (TestRail, RQM, Quality Center, Silk Central, etc.,).
- Configuration Management tools (GIT, Perforce, etc.,).
- Display excellent customer service with customers.
- Previous test experience with real-time or embedded applications.
- Detail oriented and ability to follow through on tasks.
- Ability to work well in a global environment.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team
- Experience utilizing agile software development process
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated experience with languages: C/C++, Java, Perl, Python, Windows and Unix shell scripts.
- Exposure to Android, Apple Carplay.
- Software development experience in POSIX, QNX, or Embedded Linux OS environments
- Prior embedded systems development experience is required
- Experience working in a team environment using agile software methodologies.
- Working knowledge of embedded software systems.
- Experience working with automotive infotainment systems.
- Software testing training and conferences (STAR, ISTQB, etc.,).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative problem-solver capable of creating and reproducing interesting software bugs.
- Capable project management and time management skills.
- Passion for testing with an excellent understanding of mobile technologies.
- Experience in developing, testing, and deploying products in global markets
Location: Warren, MI, USA
Positions: 3 to 4 Engineers
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]