Job Code: HWVIND_09
- Will be working with a team of design and verification engineers and play an important role in the verification of a next generation DSP architecture in Silicon
- Work with Architecture, design and software teams to create block and subsystem level verification testplans and develop testcases for verifying next generation multi-core DSP processors
- Play a key role in verifying the performance of the architecture and design
- Create testbenches, testplans and testcases starting from the architecture/ implementation specification, and work with architecture, design, verification and software teams to ensure micro-architecture and design is fully verified/validated across multiple platforms
- Debug failures in simulation / emulation of the design on multiple platforms and assist in identifying / obtaining and verifying design changes
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in electrical or computer engineering
- 7+ years of experience in the area of DSP/vector processors, SIMD/GPU/CPU, etc.
- Experience in verification of one or more of the following: multi-core processors including SIMD, Vector processors, floating point, etc.
- Experience in SoC verification a plus
- Ability to debug failures in RTL and environment on different verification platforms
- Good understanding of compilers and tools for DSP processors preferred
- Strong analytical problem solving, and attention to details
- Strong experience HDL, verification, and general computational logic design/verification concepts
- Expertise in Verilog/System Verilog, C/C++/SystemC, UVM, Scripting languages like Perl/Python, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, self-motivated
Experience: 7+ Years
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]