Job Code: HWDUSA060717_16
- In order to drive our next phase of growth in cellular, wireless peripherals and 4G, we are expanding the Product and Test Development Engineering organization.
- Responsibilities for this position include validation and debug of new Auto product functionality, test HW/SW development, characterization, device performance over process and operating conditions, and releasing cost effective production test solutions into mass production.
- The individuals selected for the positions, will need to be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment and be passionate about delivering quality work
- 1 to 3 years in Product/Test Engineering experience. Experience with ATE test platforms, Advantest 93K SOC test systems.
- Experience with CMOS Analog, and Mixed Signal circuits such as ADC, DAC, PLL, Codecs and their performance measurements.
- Experience with Auto products and qualification processes. Experience with DDR3, DDR4 and/or bench test.
- Experience with digital communication concepts.
- Knowledge of semiconductor physics.
- Ability to work with common test equipment (oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, time interval analyzer, logic analyzer, network analyzer, etc)
- Experience with highspeed interfaces such as HDMI, PCI Express, SATA, USB is desirable
- Familiarity with design for test (DFT) techniques and structural tests such as Scan/ATPG, JTAG, and memory BIST is desirable. Experiencewith C/C++, Perl, Java.
Education: Required: Required: Bachelor’s, Computer Engineering and/or Electrical Engineering Preferred: Master’s, Computer Engineering and/or Computer Science and/or Electrical Engineering *LISRC
Job Status: Full Time
Work Location: California – San Diego
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]