Job Code: SWTUSA060717_04
- The responsibilities for the role include development of test suites, execution, analysis ,troubleshooting and problem resolution for IZat functionality like E911 (over LPP and RRC), LBS (over LPP, RRLP, IS801, Standalone) and interaction of IZat features with 2G/3G/4G cellular protocols on QCT chipsets.
- The person will need to resolve test environment setup and chipset bringup issues.
- The person will need to support field trials with external infravendors and carriers to test various IZat features.
- The position offers good interaction with software development and systems team.
- Good fundamentals in wireless communications, digital communications, RF engineering with working knowledge of LTE call processing & physical layer, UMTS (GSM, WCDMA) and CDMA2000 (1x, EVDO).
- Testing experience in GPS or CDMA or UMTS or Wifi. Software scripting skills (Perl preferred).
- Good team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
- Please see Minimum Qualifications looking for someone with the following experience Perl Python .Net JAVA REQ is for a Test Automation Engineer with B.S/M.S in computer science and with experience inPerl, Python, .NET, Java
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering / Computer Science. Master’s degree preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Work Location: California – San Diego
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]