This individual will join a dynamic systems test team to develop the most advanced tools for signal processing testing in telecommunications. The major responsibilities of the position will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Design and develop advanced test automation system and tools for communication processors and smart phone systems
- Troubleshoot test automation system issues and provide solution and fix bugs.
- Troubleshoot system software, hardware and test platform issues
- Conduct comprehensive performance evaluation and in-depth analysis
- 6+ years of software design and development experience in developing test automation framework
- Full proficiency in C/C++ and Python/Perl.
- Familiarity with standard digital audio and control serial interfaces (e.g. I2C, UART, SPI, I2S/PCM)
- Experience in defining and executing test plans for complex system-level testing.
- Ability to integrate h/w devices into the test framework to control them in automation
- Development and test experience in mobile application is a plus.
- Working experience in Android, Linux App development and ADB shell scripting is plus
- Good knowledge in test automation tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team player
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]
6 + years