The practice leader is responsible for developing and managing all aspects of the Software Testing practice at T&VS where day-to-day activities of the role would include:
- Directly engaging with clients to specify and win new business
- Account management
- Monitoring team efficiency and effectiveness
- Proactive assurance of client satisfaction
- Development of skills and experience within the team
- Staff reviews
- Attending trade shows, exhibitions, seminars and events to promote T&VS
- Building a repository of test artefacts, processes and intellectual property.
The ideal Candidate will be a test practitioner who wants to take their career to the next level by embracing sales, commercial and people development challenges. The candidate will have great understanding of web and mobile development lifecycle along with agile methods of working. Direct experience in test automation of web and mobile tests including Selenium and Sauce labs.
Compensation will be in line with experience and include equity options, bonus and training allowance.
How To Apply
Send your CV to [email protected]