- Verification Design Automation Engineers are responsible for developing, implementing, and deploying automated methodologies and tool flows that are used to validate a multitude of wireless chips and IP cores/blocks.
- As part of the Mobile and Computing engineering team, this position plays a critical role in driving next-generation verification methodologies through the deployment of semi- and full-custom EDA tools that are used widely across the globe by the various ASIC digital design teams.
- As a key member of the EDA CAD verification design automation team, will develop and contribute directly to technical aspects of many advanced verification methodologies and initiatives.
- Key areas of focus involve emulation, hardware software co-emulation, simulation acceleration, and UVM methodology.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams by leveraging domain-specific expertise and sharing/coordinating prototyping efforts, testing, and support.
- Responsible for developing, implementing, and deploying advanced verification methodologies and flow automations across all chips and IP cores/blocks, as well as across simulation acceleration, emulation, and post silicon validation.
- Experience evaluating, designing, and deploying EDA tools in the area of functional verification, simulation acceleration and emulation.
- Strong programming capabilities in C/C++, Python, Perl, Tcl, and Java.
- Strong Object Oriented programming skills.
- Experience and strong knowledge in HVL methodology (UVM), formal verification, testbench automation and regression mechanisms.
- Solid understanding of web & cloud technologies.
- Experience in cloud technologies like AWS Experience in Batch scheduler technologies like LSF Experience In python programming a plus
Education: Required: Bachelors of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
Preferred: Masters of Science degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering.
Work Location: California – San Diego
Package: Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply: Send your CV with Job Code to [email protected]verification.com