Test and Verification Solutions (T&VS) has a world-wide reputation for delivering expert verification services to both tier 1 customers and start-ups and we are now looking to recruit multiple verification engineers to help with our expansion in the UK.
We will accept applications for both contract and permanent roles.
The successful candidates will be working at TVS client sites verifying complex designs using state-of-the-art verification techniques and tools.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Good experience of verification on a variety of IP and SoC’s
- Good experience in performing feature extraction on a specification and deriving a verification plan
- Good knowledge of System Verilog and extensive experience of applying it
- Good knowledge of UVM and extensive experience of applying it
- Can demonstrate experience of building complete IP SV/UVM-compliant test benches from scratch
- Can demonstrate experience of metric-based verification and coverage closure
- You will be responsible for a performing verification under the guidance of a given verification strategy
Location and Package
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-class verification company. The remuneration package will reflect this.
- Location: Bristol based, UK
- Hours: 40-45 hours per week
- Duration: 1-Year
- Start: ASAP
- Package: Highly competitive to match expertise and experience
How To Apply
- To apply please send your CV to Mike Bartley ) stating your nationality and ability to work in the UK.