Do you have deep knowledge of network stacks and topology?
Have an understanding of the various IEEE 802.11 specifications and their benefits?
Do IEEE 802.11 specifications, Wi-Fi Direct and/or other wireless protocols get you exited?
If so and you enjoy agile software development then you’ll be comfortable within our team that uses industry best practices and guiding principles that include responsiveness, trust, aspiration and audaciousness.
We invest in the best tools to give you the most productive environment, such as custom built rooms for our scrum stand-ups. You would also get to work flexible hours (core hours being 10am to 4pm) to help fit in with your lifestyle.
You won’t simply cut wireless code – you’d contribute significantly by engaging in discussions and exploring potential alternative solutions. In addition you will participate in the analysis, definition and time estimates of features and projects. This is a chance to grow your technical and team leading abilities.
In addition to solid C++ and experience / knowledge of wireless protocols desirable attributes include:
- Experience with USB-IP, MA-USB, WBE, Wireless USB or other virtualized USB protocols
- Use of Embedded Linux as a platform
- Experience improving performance across a transport protocol
- Appreciation of automated testing within a backlog to maintain quality
- Involvement in Agile community of practice
Location : UK
- Highly competitive to match experience and capability
How To Apply Send your CV to [email protected]