About the Client:
A leading provider of cloud-based Human Resources software were looking to review the user experience of their mobile application based on the salesforce platform.
T&VS was approached by an SaaS HR provider looking for assistance to review and understand the quality & usability of their Salesforce mobile application. The client was looking to increase the number of users of the mobile application and wanted to understand any potential barriers affecting customers utilising the application.
The T&VS Technical Solution:
T&VS agreed the following scope for crowdsourced testing:
- A functional and exploratory cycle of the mobile application
- Selected UX experts asked to join the cycle to give feedback on usability
- Test across a selected number of mobile IOS and android versions
- Targeted testers in particular countries and specific skillset to join the cycles
- A test lead to triage issues and create final report with recommendations
Client Results & Benefits
- Testing started within 24hrs and completed after 5 days.
- Comprehensive functional cycle report with 62 android and 41 iOS defects raised
- Usability report produced based on real user survey, including top 5 recommendations
About T&VS Crowdsourced Testing Services
T&VS global crowd of 55,000 expert testers across 145 countries, benefits include: on demand flexible testing service with quick ramp up; management of the remote workforce with detailed reporting. Combine T&VS Software Testing team for all your onsite testing requirements with Crowd Software Testing. T&VS create services to meet your business and project needs, delivering exceptional quality.
Read more about the T&VS Crowd Sourced Testing Services.