About the Client:
A leading provider of cloud-based Human Resources software for medium to large businesses, in recent years has seen exponential growth and are now looking to review their QA function.
T&VS was approached by SaaS HR provider looking for assistance to help perform an assessment of their current QA function and provide a simple set of recommendations to ensure they can continue to deliver a best in class solution. The following scope was agreed:
- Analyse overall testing strategy and execution (including usability testing)
- Identify areas for potential improvement
- Propose future testing engagement models to help make improvements
- Focus on: Increase Quality, Reduce time, & Cost
The T&VS Technical Solution:
Initiated a detailed T&VS QA HealthCheck of software testing, including following tasks:
- Performing a set of interviews with key stakeholders (in UK and India)
- Full review of current tools, processes, procedures, and documentation
- Technical assessment of the QA implementation including automation framework
The HealthCheck output recommendations included:
- Suggested shift left approach, with a focus on quality from the outset of a project
- Increase testing visibility, implementing clear communication channels
- Redefine automation strategy to increase coverage and adaptability
Client Results & Benefits
- A report with top 5 recommendations detailing how to increase quality and simple steps to implement
- Software testing experts, trained in the latest industry methodology and best practices
- Independent review of software testing and development approach
About T&VS Software Testing Services
The T&VS Software Testing Service enables organisations to increase the effectiveness, efficiency, and coverage of their software testing. The T&VS software testing teams are proficient in the latest testing methodologies and test automation tools, as well as a wide range of development processes such as Agile and V-model. Our automation consultants are trained in the essential automation approaches and toolsets from open source to proprietary.
Read more about the T&VS Software Testing Services.