Verifying Hardware Security
- Meeting Date: Tuesday 8th March, 2016
The principal goal of DVClub Europe is to have fun while helping build the verification community through regular educational and networking events. DVClub Europe 2015 attendance is free and is open to all non-service provider semiconductor professionals.
|11.30||Arrival and Networking|
|12.00||Welcome and Introduction
– T&VS, Mike Bartley, (CEO and Founder)
|12.05||Securing Smart Systems – Paul Elliott, Embedded Security Solutions|
|12.30||Leveraging Exhaustive Formal Analysis for Security Verification – Dave Kelf, OneSpin (VP Marketing)|
|12.55||How Secure is Your System – Mark Handover, Mentor Graphics|
|13.20||Close and Networking|
- Bristol: Almondsbury Interchange Hotel, Gloucester Road, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4AA.
- Cambridge: ARM, 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge, CB1 9NJ
- Grenoble: STMicroelectronics – Polygone Scientifique, 12 Rue Jules Horowitz, Grenoble
- Sophia: Business Pôle, Entrée A, 1047, Route des Dolines, 06901 Sophia Antipolis Cedex
- Remote Access