- Meeting Date: Tuesday 24th May, 2016
The principal goal of DVClub Europe is to have fun while helping build the verification community through regular educational and networking events. DVClub Europe 2015 attendance is free and is open to all non-service provider semiconductor professionals.
|11.30||Arrival and Networking|
|12.00||Welcome and Introduction|
– T&VS, Mike Bartley, (CEO and Founder)
|12.05||Hardware-Software Debug for Portable Stimulus Test Cases – Adnan Hamid, Breker Verification Systems|
|12.30||Improving UVM Testbench Debug Productivity and Visibility – Alex Grove, Mentor Graphics|
|12.55||Automatic, Validated Debug of Regression Failures – Daniel Hansson, Verifyter|
|13:20||Debug with Emulation – Revealing what’s not Visible with Simulation – Ian Gibbins & Krzysztof Szczur, Aldec|
|13.45||Close and Networking|
- Bristol: Almondsbury Interchange Hotel, Gloucester Road, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4AA.
- Cambridge: ARM, 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge, CB1 9NJ
- Grenoble: STMicroelectronics – Polygone Scientifique, 12 Rue Jules Horowitz, Grenoble
- Remote Access