Methodologies for Rigorous Safety Verification
Developing SoCs for safety critical applications, such as the automotive, medical and avionics markets demands a different verification approach to that used in consumer products. It may be enough to show that a consumer product doesn’t have any functional bugs, but a safety critical design also has to show it doesn’t have functional safety issues – even if the SoC enters an unexpected state.
In this DVClub meeting our speakers will detail some alternative methodologies for performing rigorous safety verification and then open the floor for discussion followed by the usual networking opportunities.
Event At A Glance
- Tuesday 28th November, 2017
- Lunchtime Meeting – 11:30 to 14:00pm
- Online, Bristol, Cambridge and Grenoble
- FREE to attend In-Person or Online
|11.30||Arrival and Networking|
|12.00||Welcome and Introduction
– Mike Bartley, CEO and Founder, T&VS
|12.05||Methodologies for Rigorous Safety Verification
– Ann Keffer, Product Management Director, Cadence
|12.25||Formal Fault Analysis for ISO 26262 Fault Metrics on Real World Designs
– Jorg Grosse, OneSpin Solutions
|12.45||Customising APIS IQ software for ISO26262 safety analysis – closing the gap from concept to verification
– Krishnapriya Chakiat Ramamoorthy, Infineon
|13.05||How Formal Reduces Fault Analysis for ISO 26262 Safety Verification
– Bryan Ramierz, Mentor, A Siemens Business
- Bristol: Almondsbury Interchange Hotel, Gloucester Road, Almondsbury, Bristol, BS32 4AA.
- Cambridge: ARM, 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge, CB1 9NJ, UK
- Grenoble: STMicroelectronics – Polygone Scientifique, 12 Rue Jules Horowitz, Grenoble, France
- Remote Access
The principal goal of each DVCLUB meeting is to have fun while helping build the European verification community through regular educational and networking events. Attendance at DVClub Europe meetings is free and is open to all non-service provider semiconductor professionals. Each meeting addresses a specific issue faced by the design and verification community and whatever your speciality provides an excellent opportunity for updating knowledge as well as share experiences, insights and issues with other members of the verification community.