After the overwhelming success of the Formal Verification Conference for the past three years, T&VS is pleased to announce the 4th Formal Verification Conference (FV2016) where Verification Engineers and Managers can once again join EDA vendors to discuss the issues of the day.
How to View the FV2016 Presentations
Click on each speakers presentation title to view their abstract. At the bottom of each abstract you will find a download link to their presentation.
At FV2016 users will present their current experiences of using formal verification and their challenges in further deployment. EDA vendors can present their solutions and roadmaps. Discussions can be set up to encourage the exchange of use models and flows to improve the industrial application of formal both in the near and long term.
- Thursday 16 June, 2016
- Reading, UK (Holiday Inn Reading – M4, Jct.10)
- Attend In-person or via Remote Access
- FV2016 is a full day conference and networking event
- An exhibition area enables delegates to meet the event sponsors and discuss Formal tools and services.
- Last year’s event saw over 170 delegates register from 97 companies and 17 countries.
|08:45||Arrival, Registration and Refreshments|
|09:25||Welcome & Introduction|
– Mike Bartley, Test and Verification Solutions Ltd
Model-based Safety and Security Analysis in High-Consequence System Development
– Dr. John Colley, University Southampton
|10.10||Formal Verification – Security Checking|
– Elchanan Rappaport, Gila Logic
|10.40||Viewing Formal Through Simulation-Tinted Glasses|
– Christian Burisch, OneSpin Solutions
|11:10||Refreshments and Networking|
|11.40||Verifying Safety-Specification Compliance of RTL Designs|
– Holger Busch, Infineon Technologies
|12.10||Deep State Space Bug Hunting|
– Asa-Ben-Tzur, Cadence
|12.40||Lunch and Networking|
|13.50||Using Abstractions for Effective Formal: Lessons from the Trenches|
– Ashish Darbari, Imagination
|14.20||Formal Verification Closure – Are Your Properties Inadequate|
– Dr. Hans-Jörg Peter, Synopsys
|14.50||Refreshments and Networking|
|15.10||Better Living Through Formal|
– Alex Orr, Broadcom
|15.50||Instant Formal Expert|
– Abdelouahab Ayari, Mentor Graphics
– View the recording of this session