|Conference:||Verification Futures 2017 (click here to see full programme)|
|Speaker:||Adam Skinner (Avionics Product Safety Lead), GE Aviation|
|Presentation Title:||GE Aviation Verification Challenges|
- Demonstrating that COTS silicon meets system safety objectives
- Qualification of development and verification tools
- Developing predictable verification plans and delivering against them
|Speaker Bio:||Adam is a Senior System Safety Engineer at GE Aviation with an MEng from the University of Manchester in Avionics and Aircraft Systems Engineering. For the last 10 years, he has led and performed the development safety activities for a variety of aircraft safety critical systems ranging from Nose Wheel Steering to Aircraft Data Networks and Displays.|
- At the request of the speaker Presentation Slides will not be available post-event.
- At the request of the speaker recording Slides will not be available post-event.