TVS is pleased to work with Cadence, Synopsys, NXP and Mentor Graphics to bring the DVClub Europe Conference on 20th October 2015. This Conference will focus on “Functional Safety in Hardware Verification”. You can attend physically (at UWE in Bristol, Cambridge, Grenoble and Sophia) or remotely for free – see here for details and registration.
You will have the opportunity to interact with professionals to discuss the Safety Requirements and Verification Tools.
The agenda for the event as follows:
- Making your ISO 26262 Flow Flawless: Establishing Confidence in Verification Tools – Nigel Elliot, Mentor Graphics
- Unified Safety and Functional Verification – Adam Sherer, Cadence
- Safety, Requirements Engineering and Proof of Implementation– Serrie-Justine Chapman, TVS
- Realizing Road Vehicle SoC Solutions Based on ISO26262– Haridas Vilakathara ,NXP Semiconductors
- Designing Safer Cars – A Journey in ISO26262 Territories – Jean-Marc Forey, Synopsys
- DVClub Europe, Tuesday 20 October, 2015
- In-Person: Bristol (New Venue*), Cambridge, Grenoble and Sophia
- Remote Access (via Internet)
- Full Program Information
Places are limited and this event is often over-subscribed so we recommend early registration