The next DVClub Europe meeting is on Tuesday 1st December and will cover the topic of “Coverage Closure” which is of keen interest to many in the hardware verification community.
This latest DVClub event has another great line up of talks and speakers, coming from both the user and vendor communities. As always there will be plenty of time for Q&A and for networking with your industry peers.
- Unifying Coverage Closure When Using Different Verification Techniques
– Infineon Technologies UK Ltd, Darren Galpin (System IP Verification Manager)
- Bring IP Verification Closure to SoC, Scalable Methods to Bridge the Gap between IP and SoC Verification
– Freescale Semiconductor Inc. Gaurav Gupta (Staff Design Engineer)
- System-Level Coverage Closure with Graph-Based Portable Stimulus
– Breker Verification Systems, Tom Anderson (CTO and Founder)
- Reaching Coverage Should be Science Not Art
– Synopsys, Adiel Khan (Senior Staff Engineer, Verification Group)
Places are limited and this event is often over-subscribed so please register today.
See the full agenda and registration details here
The principal goal of DVClub Europe is to have fun while helping build the verification community through regular educational and networking events. Attendance is free and can be in-person by attending one of three European venues or via remote access. Attendance is open to all non-service provider semiconductor professionals but registration is essential as these sessions are often over-subscribed. DVClub Europe is coordinated by TVS with the support from a number of sponsors.