TVS is proud to work with Infineon, Freescale, Breker and Synopsys to bring the DVClub on Tuesday 1stDecember. The event will focus on “Coverage Closure”. You can attend physically (at UWE in Bristol, Cambridge, Grenoble and Sophia) or remotely for free – see here for details and registration.
This latest DVClub event has another great line up of talks and speakers, coming from both the user and vendor communities. As always there will be plenty of time for Q&A and for networking with your industry peers.
The agenda for the event as follows:
- “Unifying Coverage Closure When Using Different Verification Techniques”
– Darren Galpin, Infineon Technologies UK Ltd.
- “Bring IP Verification Closure to SoC, Scalable Methods to Bridge the Gap between IP and SoC Verification”- Gaurav Gupta, Freescale Semiconductor Inc.
- “System-Level Coverage Closure with Graph-Based Portable Stimulus”
– Tom Anderson, Breker Verification Systems.
- “Reaching Coverage Should be Science Not Art” – Adiel Khan, Synopsys
- DVClub Europe, Tuesday 22 September, 2015
- In-Person: Bristol (New Venue*), Cambridge, Grenoble and Sophia
- Remote Access (via Internet)
- Full Program Information
Places are limited and this event is often over-subscribed so we recommend early registration.