T&VS staff regularly produce articles that are published by recognised industry journals and bodies.
- CAPRI Project Update: Autonomous Vehicle Verification by Mike Bartley at AESIN 2017
- Importance of Emulation in Pre-Silicon Validation of SoC by Shyam Ramaswamy at D&R IP SoC Days 2017.
- How to avoid the Internet of Insecure Things by Mike Bartley at Cloud Security Expo 2017.
- How to avoid the Internet of Insecure Things by Gaurav Maheshwari at Agile Testing Days Asia 2017.
- IoT Security Presentation by Shyam Ramaswamy at IoT Security Foundation Conference 2016.
- IoT Device Testing: Can we provide assurance in the new wild west? Mike Bartley at TMF Oct 2016
- Testing Complex Systems – Mike Bartley at AESIN 2016.
- Verifying HW/SW Integration – Mike Bartley. Avionics Course.
- V&V Methods for Complex Cyber Physical Systems – Mike Bartley at ASUR 2016.
- Testing Complex Cyber Physical Systems with a Safety Framework – Mike Bartley at Vector UK Conference.
- Formal Verification Adoption – Mike Bartley at DAC 2016, Austin, TX.
- Hardware Security Challenges and Solutions – Mike Bartley at DAC 2016, Austin, TX.
- Verifying Safety Related Systems – Mike Bartley at DAC 2016, Austin, TX.
- Crowd Testing – Mike Bartley and Chris Greenwood, delivered by Mike Bartley at The Test Management Summit, London.
- Testing Complex Safety-Related Software – Mike Bartley at The Device Developers Conference, Cambridge.
- Hardware Security Challenges and Solutions – Mike Bartley in collaboration with Embedded Security, Tortuga Logic, Gila Logic and UltraSoC, at CDNLive!
- Experiences of implementing UVM in System C Based Verification – Harshavardhan and Mike Bartley, delivered by Mike Bartley at CDNLive!
- Requirements Driven Test and Verification Strategy webinar presented by Mike Bartley on 18th November.
- Ensuring System Integrity through Advanced System Software Verification, by Mike Bartley, T&VS founder and CEO and presented at the NMI AESIN 2015 conference.
- Harshavardhan N wrote a White paper on “Coverage based verification for Software testing”
- Mike Bartley presented on“Constrained Random Verification in Software” at the Test Management Forum in London on 29th July 2015
- Application Security: What Testers Can Do (presented at STAR East 2015)
- Mike Bartley explains how to bring requirements driven verification to hardware Read more
- “Shift left boosts avionics software verification” article by Jim Thomas, Director of Software Testing, T&VS
- Mike Bartley presented a tutorial on the “T&VS Requirements Driven Verification methodology” at DVCon in San Jose on Monday 2nd March 2015
- Mike Bartley recently presented on “Electronics Design Verification for Automotive and Autonomous Systems” at the TechUK conference on “Electronics Manufacturing and Design Seminar – Automotive and Autonomous Systems” in London, UK
- “Practical Approaches to Formal” – presentation on formal verification and practical approaches to adoption
- “Trends in Functional Verification” – looking at the challenges in functional verification, and the solutions provided by advanced verification techniques, and finally some statistics on the industry adoption of those techniques
- Breakfast briefing on web application security by Declan O’Riordan, Head of Security Testing
- Conference Paper: The What? Why? Who? and How? of Application Security Testing, a Prize winning presentation by Declan O’Riordan from EuroSTAR 2014.
- “Increase Verification Productivity with Questa® UVM Debug” article by Mike Bartley, Suresh Babu and Shyam Ramaswamy of T&VS
- V&V of Autonomous Systems – KTN presentations by Mike Bartley
- DVCon Europe Presentation: “A Framework for AMS VIP development with UVM and Verilog-AMS” by Mike Bartley and Jeganath Gandhi R of T&VS Read more
- DVCon Europe Presentation: “Requirements-driven Verification Methodology for Standards Compliance” by Serrie-Justine Chapman and Mike Bartley of T&VS and Darren Galpin, Infineon Read more
- DVCon Europe Presentation: “Practical Experience in Automatic Functional Coverage Convergence and Reusable Collection Infrastructure in UVM” by Roman Wang, AMD, Suresh Babu and Mike Bartley from T&VS Read more
- DVCon Europe Presentation: “Requirements-driven Verification Methodology for Standards Compliance” by Serrie-Justine Chapman and Mike Bartley of T&VS Read more
- “Security Testing” at the Test Management Forum, by Declan O’Riordan, 30 July 2014. Read more
- Slides from a talk on “Testing the Internet of Things” at The Test Management Forum on July 30th 2014. Recordings to appear shortly Read more
- ARM-based SoC Verification, DVClub China, June 2014 Read more
- Reliable Software Development – Device Developers Conference, Bristol/Cambridge/Manchester/Edinburgh, May 2014 Read more
- Using Specman Denali Interface to build a robust Data Checking Mechanism, CDNLive Munich May 2014 Read more
- Easy migration between frameworks using UVM Multi-Language (UVM-ML), CDNLive Munich May 2014 Read more
- TMF April 2014 – Test Strategies for Business Critical Software, Test Management Forum, London, April, 2014 Read more
- Shifting Left – A More Intelligent Direction, BCS SIGiST, London, March 2014 Read more
- Compliance-based Testing for Safety-Related Software – Intelligent Testing Conference, Bristol, March 2014 Read more
- Summary of the BCS SIGiST December 2013 conference [Mike Bartley] Read more
- Mobile App Testing – BCS Bristol, Bristol, November 2014 Read more
- Requirements Testing – Turning Compliance into Commercial Advantage : From Test Management Forum Oct 2013 [Mike Bartley] Read Paper
- NoC Generic Scoreboard VIP : [Francois Cerisier and Mathieu Maisonneuve] Read Paper
- Virtual Platform verification : Embedded World Feb 2013 Read more
- FPGA verification (using Advanced Verification Techniques without throwing away all your current FPGA verification): From NMI Feb 2013 [Mike Bartley] Read Paper
- Achieving ISO 26262 compliance in Silicon and how to pass useful signoff data to software testing, post-silicon validation and through the supply chain Read Paper
- Innovations for Testing Parallel Software : EuroSTAR 2012 [Mike Bartley] Read more
- Interconnect Verification : From IPSOC2012 [Mike Bartley and Francois Cerisier] Read Paper & View Slides
- How to transition from OVM to UVM : [Mike Bartley and Suresh Babu] Read Paper
- Agile Techniques in Hardware Development : From IPSOC2012 [Mike Bartley and Francois Cerisier] Read Paper & View Slides or Video
- ISO26262 Requirements Based HW and SW Testing in Automotive : From AAE 2012 [Mike Bartley and Serrie Chapman] Read Paper
- Adopting UVM : From DAC 2012 [Mike Bartley] Read Paper
- Formal Verification : From DAC 2012 [written jointly by T&VS, ARM and Jasper] Poster and Abstract
- Benchmarking Functional Verification : From DVCon Feb 2012 [Mike Benjamin and Mike Bartley] Read Paper
- Formal Verification : From the Jasper UK Conference in Feb 2012 Read Paper
- Efficient Project Management and Verification Sign-off Using Questa Verification Management : From Mentor Verification Horizons Feb 2012 [T&VS-India] Read Paper
- Experiences in Automating Requirements Based Testing : From Testing Experience, Dec 2011 Read More
- Knowing When You’re Done with Your Requirements : From NMI Embedded Automotive, Nov 2011 [Mike Bartley] Read More
- Testing Concurrent Software : From Bristol University, Nov 2010 [Shmuel Ur] Read more
- The Economics of Verification : From Silicon South-West, Apr 2010 [Mike Bartley]
- Integrating Ethernet CMS with Internal Verification Environments : From Cadence Verification Challenge, Apr 2010 [Mike Bartley] View Slides
- Migrating to UVM: how and why : From SNUG UK, May 2010 [Mike Bartley] Read more
- Industry Trends Compare and Contrast : From University of Bristol, April 2010 [Harry Foster, Chief Verification Scientist at Mentor] Read more
- How to Build & Maintain a Successful Outsourced, Offshored Testing Partnership ; From TestingExperience, Mar 2009 Read more
- Improved time to market through automated software testing : From TestingExperience, Dec 2008 Read more
- The shortage of hardware verification engineers [Mike Bartley] Read more
- ARM based SoC Verification Methodology [Abey Thomas] Read more
- ARM formalized in HOL [Anthony Fox, University of Cambridge] Read more