It is essential to understand how your customers interact with your digital products since the chances of a potential customer returning to your site or application after a negative experience are zero. Your website or mobile application must enable customers to easily find information, purchase products or perform any number of business-critical tasks.
To ensure your customer engagements are positive T&VS offer a wide range of innovate solutions that combine traditional and modern testing approaches to ensure your customers have the best possible experience when interacting with your products.
By engaging with T&VS you will have access to:
- A wealth of experience testing websites and mobile apps
- Vast knowledge of traditional and innovative new testing approaches
- Crowdsourced testing partner to test usability in the real world
- Automation expertise
- Experienced Performance and Load testing capabilities
Software Testing Services
A wide range of software testing services are available, including:
- Product Launch Approval – Utilise the crowd experience and diversity to protect your brand and essential customer experience. In 72 hours (90 man days of testing will be performed) providing a product launch approval report, highlighting key concerns, giving essential confidence the product is ready to launch.
- Conversion Rate Validation – Enable the power of the crowd to perform a fast and effective review of your digital shopping experience and purchase conversion issues.
Crowdsourced Testing with T&VS
T&VS has collaborated with BugFinders to deliver access to a global crowd of 55,000 expert testers across 145 countries, with T&VS managing the crowd experience:
- Management of the remote workforce, with summary reports on bugs found
- Detailed defect reporting including: process description, results, frequency and screenshots
- Combine a T&VS Software Testing team for all your onsite testing requirements with Crowd Software Testing
Additional information on T&VS Crowdsourced Testing services.
Find Out More
Contact one of our software testing consultants today to discuss your requirements. No hard sales, just pertinent questions to understand your needs and to discuss how we may be able to help.
Alternatively call one of our local sales offices.