The demand for ever shorter software development cycles and the almost daily increase in platform, device or browser permutations means the traditional in-house testing teams are at breaking point. Nobody wants to adopt the ‘Push & Pray’ philosophy, but what’s the solution?
Crowdsourced software testing can complement your existing testing processes to help you ensure your next software release has been adequately tested and is free of business-critical issues. Imagine hundreds of experienced, professional testers around the world discovering and highlighting issues across your applications, on all the devices your customers use and reporting these in real time. Helping to protect your brand image whilst increasing customer experience and satisfaction.
Reasons to Use Crowd Testing
- Access to a global community of 55,000 certified real-world testers.
- Delivering 90 working days of testing in just 72 hours
- Reduce testing times whilst increasing test coverage
- 250+ combinations of platforms / devices / browsers
- High quality reporting, enabling you to focus on what needs immediate attention
- On demand when you need it flexible service model
Crowdsourced Testing Services
- Functional (Exploratory, Scenario or Scripted)
- Usability Assessments
- Security Testing
- Localisation Testing
- Accessibility Testing
- Product Launch Approval – utilise the crowd experience and diversity to protect your brand and essential customer experience. In 72 hours (90 man days of testing will be performed) providing a product launch approval report, highlighting key concerns, giving essential confidence the product is ready to launch. Find out more
- Conversion Rate Validation – enable the power of the crowd to perform a fast and effective review of your digital shopping experience and purchase conversion issues. Find out more
- Private Trials UX – build a bespoke crowd of real world testers to meet your exact requirements. Trial your product and gain essential feedback before your customers utilise the product. Find out more
- User Experience Testing – focus on optimising user experience. Identify your target demographics, hand-selecting matching members from our crowd software testing and user community to imitate your customer base. Find our more
Crowd Testing with T&VS
T&VS global crowd of 55,000 expert testers across 145 countries, benefits include:
- On demand flexible testing service, with quick ramp up.
- Management of the remote workforce, with detailed reporting.
- Combine T&VS Software Testing team for all your onsite testing requirements with Crowd Software Testing
- T&VS create services to meet your business and project needs, delivering exceptional quality.
Is Your Website or Mobile App Losing You Money?
It is essential to understand how your customers interact with your digital products since the chances of a potential customer returning to your site or application after a negative experience are zero. To ensure your customer engagements are positive T&VS offer a wide range of innovative solutions that combine traditional and modern testing approaches to ensure your customers have the best possible experience when interacting with your products. Read more.
Find Out More
Contact one of our software testing consultants today to discuss your requirements. No hard sales, just pertinent questions to understand your needs and to discuss how we may be able to help.
Alternatively call one of our local sales offices.