Continuously shrinking process nodes have introduced new and complex on-chip variation effects creating new yield challenges. Combined with ever-increasing design complexity with multiple memories, mixed signal blocks and IPs from multiple vendors crammed into a single SoC, Design for Testability (DFT) implementation and Production Test signoff has become a major challenge. The T&VS asureDFT services suite helps you to overcome these challenges by establishing a DFT strategy that delivers improved DFT execution quality and reduced time-to market.
- DFT Strategy/Structural Testing with testmode STA needs
- Exclusive trainings on JTAG, BSCAN, SCAN, MBIST
- Customized contents for customer requirements
Off-the-shelf DFT components
DFT Methodology Services
- Development of DFT methodology
- Assessment of existing DFT methodology
- Reduced overhead due to trained skills being available – No need to hire expensive DFT resources
- End-to-end support – From design to silicon
- Off the shelf components – Reduce DFT turnaround times
- Training support – Bridge the gap in experience levels; Remote support from T&VS office to resources at customer sites
Find Out More
For more information on our asureDFT services or to discuss your requirements in
more detail, please contact us.
Alternatively call one of our local sales offices.