A T&VS Offshore Design Center (ODC) can offer the best environment for our customers to cost-effectively deliver world-class test and verification solutions while staying fully in control. An ODC can substantially reduce project timescales and costs and at the same time augment internal teams by leveraging the large pool of experienced T&VS engineering staff and our state-of-the-art tools and facilities.
Benefits of a T&VS ODC
Including a T&VS ODC in your project delivery plan can:
- Save costs
- Reduce timescales
- Reduce risks
- Provide access to skilled test and verification resources
- Leverage experienced project management talent
- Enable the use of the latest tools, processes and methodologies
- Operate in a secure state-of-the-art IT and office environment
- Gain new insights based on independent expertise
- Provide high-quality, pro-active and professional project control
- Give quick access to local contacts in the USA, Europe, India and Asia Pacific
The ODC model could be the key to unlocking the challenges you face in successfully completing your projects on time, on budget and right first time.
A Partnership Engineered for Success
Customers use a T&VS ODC when the skills they require are not available to them locally, are too expensive or lack the flexibility to handle the peaks and troughs in engineering load. Each ODC is a customer partnership and will be tailored to take advantage of our expertise in:
- Simulation Based Verification
- Feature Extraction
- Verification Planning
- Test Bench Implementation
- Verification execution
- Project Signoff
- Safety and Security
- Compliance, e.g. ISO26262
- Security (SoC, Application, Device, IoT and Web)
- Software Testing
- Automated, Crowdsourced, Performance, Security and more
- Hardware Verification
- SystemC Modelling
- Analog Modelling
- Formal Methods
- Gate Level Verification
- Portable Stimulus
- Post Silicon Validation
Experienced Project Management
Finding project managers and team leaders with the right experience to work on complex designs with fast changing requirements and tight development schedules can be a challenge. Our talented pool of project management professionals provide each ODC with the vital element that will reduce risk and ensure the success of your project.
Domain Specific Knowledge
Our ODC staff have experience delivering projects across a broad range of industries:
Find Out More
Contact one of our Automation testing consultants today to discuss your requirements. No hard sales, just pertinent questions to understand your needs and to discuss how we may be able to help.
Alternatively call one of our local sales offices.