PENETRATION TESTING | VULNERABILITY SCANNING | NETWORKS & APPLICATIONS | INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Unknown vulnerabilities in your network or application security can mean that your systems are open to malicious attacks that can have a significant impact on your business. Such security flaws can be difficult to identify by in-house testing alone. External penetration testing offers an effective solution that can discover vulnerabilities, assess their likely impact, recommend fixes and ultimately help protect your business.
What is Penetration Testing?
Penetration Testing is ethical hacking. If your company has computers, applications, email servers or devices that are connected to the internet then they are likely to be open to attack. Penetration testing finds the holes, but unlike hackers whose intent is malicious, the sole intent of our penetration testers is to discover security weaknesses and help you fix them.
What Penetration Testing Can T&VS Offer?
- Application Penetration Testing
- Network Penetration Testing
- Mobile Application Penetration Testing
- IoT Penetration Testing
The Goals of Penetration Tests
- Determine feasibility of a particular set of attack vectors
- Identify high-risk vulnerabilities from a combination of lower-risk vulnerabilities exploited in a particular sequence
- Identify vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with automated network or application vulnerability scanning software
- Assess the magnitude of potential business and operational impacts of successful attacks
- Test the ability of network defenders to detect and respond to attacks
- Provide evidence to support increased investments in security personnel and technology
What Is Included?
The amount of effort required depends on the type and complexity of the infrastructure to be tested. Our security experts can provide a bespoke proposal based on your particular configuration and requirements. We offer starter packages for Network Penetration and Application Penetration testing and ongoing support and consultancy packages to help our customer continue to develop, maintain and guard against security threats.
Why Choose Us?
The T&VS penetration testing services are built on our deep understanding of the latest security methodologies combined with years of practical experience working with our customers to deliver secure systems.
Talk to Us
Contact one of our penetration testing consultants today. No hard sales, just pertinent questions to understand your security requirements so that we can help you take the next steps to securing your business.
Alternatively call one of our local sales offices or simply email us