Software Testing is a process that aims to find bugs in programs whilst also adding confidence that the program performs as intended. Developing an effective, efficient in-house testing capability is time consuming, expensive and subject to numerous changes without guaranteeing added-value to the organisation. Using an external testing agency can demonstrably improve software quality and your organisation’s reputation. T&VS can provide a cost effective solution, by augmenting an existing team, providing a totally outsourced offshore or local team, or a hybrid of both with key personnel local and a remote test team.
The Software Testing solution
The T&VS asureTEST services help you to establish a cost-effective software testing facility that delivers improved quality and reduced time-to market. Rather than diverting your in-house development team to testing duties, T&VS can provide experienced, qualified testers that will fit most budgets. If you already have an internal testing team, T&VS can augment your team during peak usage with fully qualified testers who can start work from day 1 with little or no ramp up.
T&VS teams are proficient in the latest testing methodologies and test automation tools, as well as all development methodologies, such as Agile, Waterfall, and V-model, and can carry out:
Areas of Testing
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- Systems Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Automated Testing
- Performance Testing
- Compliance Testing
- Compatibility Testing
- Security Testing
Areas of Expertise
- Embedded Software Testing
- Mobile Application Testing
- Web Application Testing
- Penetration Testing
- Security Testing
- Cloud Testing
Additional Testing Services
- Test on multiple platforms and Operating Systems, i.e. Windows, iOS, Unix
- Utilize TVS extended hours capability to test out of hours and at weekends
- Crowd Software Testing for Usability, Functional and Performance Testing
Additional T&VS Services
- Requirements-based testing and signoff through asureSIGN.
- Training in software testing techniques and test management.
- Consultancy to improve test methodology or continuous improvements through benchmarking.
Find out more
Contact one of our software testing consultants today to discuss your requirements. No hard sales, just pertinent questions to understand your needs and to discuss how we may be able to help.
Alternatively call one of our local sales offices, email us