Crowdsourced software testing provides an innovative way to test the latest website, mobile application or any public facing software on a variety of platforms, devices and browsers in locations all around the world.
As the software development cycle accelerates with fast paced agile practices, legacy testing approaches can sometimes slow down the process and add little value. In parallel the combinations of platforms, devices and browsers increases daily as the device fragmentation challenge keeps growing.
Reasons to use Crowd Testing
- Testing applications on real devices with real users
- Delivering 90 man days of testing in just 72 hours
- Drive down testing times whilst increasing test coverage
- 250+ combinations of platforms / devices / browsers
- Reduce your test costs whilst improving quality
Crowdsourced Testing Services
Product Launch Approval – utilise the crowd experience and diversity to protect your brand and essential customer experience. In 72 hours (90 man days of testing will be performed) providing a product launch approval report, highlighting key concerns, giving essential confidence the product is ready to launch.
Conversion Rate Validation – enable the power of the crowd to perform a fast and effective review of your digital shopping experience and purchase conversion issues.
Private Trails UX – build a bespoke crowd of real world testers to meet your exact requirements. Trail your product and gain essential feedback before your customers utilise the product.
Crowd Testing with T&VS
TVS has collaborated with BugFinders to deliver access to a global crowd of 55,000 expert testers across 145 countries. TVS will manage the crowd experience:
- Management of the remote workforce, with summary reports on bugs found
- Detailed defect reporting including: process description, results, frequency, screenshots
- Combine a T&VS Software Testing team for all your onsite testing requirements with Crowd Software Testing.
Find out more
Contact one of our software testing consultants today to discuss your requirements. No hard sales, just pertinent questions to understand your needs and to discuss how we may be able to help.
Alternatively call one of our local sales offices, email us