TVS Software Testing courses will enable participants to better understand intelligent approaches to software testing and enable:
- Improved Quality
- Reduced Costs
- Independence in Sign-off Procedure
- Released Developer Time
- Software Testing Engineers and Managers
- Software Engineers wanting to understand more about Software Testing
- Companies trying to move to the latest testing techniques and strategies
- None, all case studies will be paper based and no coding will be required
- 1 day of interactive style presentations with full demonstration of case study features as detailed below. Participants actively contribute but no hands-on work with tools.
- Fundamentals of testing
- Why is testing necessary?
- What is testing?
- General testing principles
- Fundamental test process
- Testing throughout the software life cycle
- Software development models
- Test levels
- Test types
- Static techniques
- Static techniques and the test process
- Review process
- Test design techniques
- Specification-based or black-box techniques
- Structure-based or white-box techniques
- Test management
- Test organization
- Risk and testing
Find out more
Contact one of our training consultants today to find out more about our training courses.
Alternatively contact your local sales office