The MIPI D-PHY VIP is a highly flexible and configurable verification IP that can be easily integrated into any SOC verification environment. Supporting UVM, this D-PHY VIP is part of the asureVIP portfolio of implementation-proven VIP offerings.
This UVM VIP has extensive constrained-random stimuli generation capabilities, configurable monitors and checks to ensure protocol compliance for Host as well as Peripherals. Pre-defined coverage bins enable easier extension and coverage collection.
Customers using the asureVIP products do so with the confidence of knowing that they have been independently developed by T&VS and successfully deployed by leading SoC companies around the world.
T&VS can also offer asureVIP customers an independent hardware verification service (asureVERIF) that not only reduces development costs and time-to-to-market, but also improves product quality.
- VIP: MIPI DSI
- Compliance: MIPI DSI 1.02.00
- Language: System Verilog
- Methodology: UVM 1.1
- Simulators: Cadence Incisive, Mentor Questa, Aldec Riviera-PRO
MIPI DSI VIP Deliverables
- MIPI DSI VIP
- Sample Testbench
- Sample Virtual Sequencer
- Sample Scoreboard
- VIP User Guide
The MIPI DSI VIP supports:
- Complete Host and Peripheral Verification support
- Peripheral Features for HOST Verification:
- Command and Video mode support
- Error Detection
- Support All DSI Packet types
- HOST Features for Peripheral Verification:
- Fully scalable lanes
- Error Injection (Word count, ECC and Checksum)
- Generate all types of Packets
- Long and Short Packet support with constrained-randomization
- 1-4 Virtual Channel Support
- Multi-Lane distribution and merging
- Complete API support for software testing
- asureVIP MIPI DSI VIP Datasheet
Find out more
For more information or to discuss you requirements, please Contact Us.
The ‘VIP Newsletter‘ is our regular newsletter covering Verification IP. To receive this or any of our other technology related newsletters please visit T&VS Newsletters.